5 lbs gone!
Just incredible! Now down to 199! It was good to see the 200 mark go!
I am getting more used to working out now with Shaun T with his T25 program. It's nice that's it is only 25 minutes and it's over before you know it! You forget about the time and are so busy focusing on him and what he says and wants you to do next that you look up and realize omg! I only have 5 mins left! And it encourages you to do better, finish strong. It's just really great!
I am slowly getting into the habit again of working out when I first wake up. That way, I can get it done and out of the way and I can relax the rest of the day and that night too.
Today was a double work out so I worked out when I woke up and then again at lunch time and now just showered and feel really good, nice and relaxed.
And what else is great is only working out M-F! Tomorrow will be measurement day and then Sunday, I will do a stretch routine for 25 mins which is always great. I love to stretch. I hear so many instructions fuss about people whining or not wanting to stretch. I just can't imagine that! I love to stretch! It's the greatest thing to do when you are done. Shaun T gives you 2-3 mins of stretching after your hard workout of 25 mins. And it feels really good. I love to hear his encouraging words there at the end and to try to stretch as he is doing and I can tell I am getting better all the time, more flexible and more stronger too!
I am still doing the modified version of the workout cause I can't jump up and down. My plantar's fasciitis is still painful but it is less now than what it was before. :) I know as I get stronger, eventually, I hope to be able to jump and bounce and work even harder with Shaun T! :) It's just an awesome feeling knowing this is working! The combination of T25, Nutrisystem and Shakeology!
I was worried it might be too many calories but so far, nope! I am losing at a nice rate.
Today, since I knew I was to workout twice, I went ahead and drank my Results and Recovery drink after the first workout. It was the Lower Focus and what I didn't realize, what Shaun T said, was that since I am working the larger muscles in my body during Lower Focus, that I would sweat more and work harder. So it was a good workout to drink that Results and Recovery. It is really delicious too, like drinking an Orange Julius! YUM!
I feel better now, having a good plan of attack. I know this is a battle that I can win if I just stick to the programs. So far, I am not deflated either! LOL
I am halfway thru T25 Alpha and looking forward to finishing it and then flipping over to Beta. :)
It's cool! I am doing it!! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment