Thursday, November 10, 2011

Well It's Been Decided!

Tomorrow, 11/11/11 will kick off my holiday workout weight loss!
I know, most people gain during the holidays, but last year at this time, I started a workout plan and I had LOST, yes that's right, LOST weight! I was able to lose 27 inches last year from November to March and I was so excited and felt great! I plan on doing that again this year. Over the course of the year, I flipped back and forth from 185 to 190 something or other but I managed to wiggle back down to the 180s--187/186 or so.
I'll be doing measurements in the morning to document that before I begin to exercise. My eating will return to being strict again and I'll keep up the dedicated Shakeology.

I am going to return to WOWY on Beachbody to help keep me motivated and accountable. It's time to focus on ME! :) I don't like to wait for the New Year's Resolution, why wait? Nothing like starting NOW and to be so proud and excited too to lose the weight over the holiday time when everyone normally gains, you just gotta love that!!

Since I have been sedentary for a while again, I know when I start to exercise, I will start to see a good drop in weight and my muscles will be sore for a day or so. I'll not do doubles just yet, just wean myself into it. Power90 will start me off tomorrow and Sunday will be a day of rest as usual with Monday going back to it. 6 days a week for at least a week and then I will slowly start to incorporate the Shakeology workouts in there at least 3 days a week.

I plan to keep on track until February, when I should have completed Power90! So yellow disk for the rest of November and about halfway thru December, just before Xmas, I'll switch to the blue disk which is the next level.

I know that number for my weight seems like ALOT but it isn't. My little 5'2 body barely handles it, but hides the fat well so that I don't look like that weight. My arms are thin, legs are not bad either, the weight is all in the mid-section. Waist and hips mostly with some in the chest and thighs and buttocks. I am lucky in some ways as to how I carry my weight but it's tough to lose tho', especially when you have such a sweet tooth as I do.

My cords have been feeling a bit loose lately although I am still in size 16. My first goal is to get to size 14 and hold it there for a bit. So it's about 30 - 40 lbs to lose total. I know I can, just a matter of focusing and dedication.

So tomorrow is the day to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment