Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 Days Left of Power90!!

180.5!!
WOW!

I never thought I'd see that number again, not this fast! Not in just 3 months??! But YES!! It seems the 180s are just flying by and I know the Master Series will take me into the 170s.

I feel like sitting down and crying! I am just over the moon! I look at myself in the mirror now and can't believe it is working, can't believe I am here at this point!!
It has been hard and a tough road but I have done it! Such a great accomplishment and pride you feel for stepping up to the plate and doing it! There are just so many obstacles and so many things you have to fight for it is so easy to be lazy and sleepy and just really not feel like doing it. Lack of motivation...just so many things! It's hard to change habits, it really is. But you know, they always say that if it's really worth it, then it's worth working hard for! Nothing comes easy! It has taken me years to get that heavy and it will not all come off in a blink of an eye nor some magic pill or potion.

No...dedication and hard work and determination! That has gotten me thru this. Plus great support and a drive and motivation helped to see me to this point!!

I finally was not going to accept defeat, not going to accept the excuses I created and oh boy am I good at making them too! I took a long hard look at what I was doing and when I would give up and why. What was happening then at those times? How can I overcome it? I know there is nothing I can't do if I set my mind to it! :)

I still have a way to go...but what a great start this is!! Just one small goal at a time! I really would love to lose one more pound by Sunday. Just one. I want to see 179.5!!

3 more days to workout, so we'll see!! :) Even if I don't make it, just to see 180 flat...wow...!!!!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment