Thursday, April 12, 2012

Update on the Mooncup!

This is now my second time using the Mooncup and I just wanted to follow up about how it is working.

I have to say, it is really great! I thought this was going to be a bad period as I felt some very strong and painful cramps. I used the Mooncup once I was sure my body was starting it's cycle as I had a false alarm last week. Started on Monday and already it feels and seems like it is almost over! I hardly used any pads at all, mostly just panty liners as I am getting used to the Mooncup more and more all the time. :)

I have to say it is really grand and wonderful to not feel or get uncomfortable in feeling anything flowing out. It's all just neat and tidy in the cup that I just empty. I really love it!

I've gotten alot better about using it and how to do so and everything. Just was gonna take some time but I am very confident with it now. No matter how heavy, it has not let me down! I never did cut off the stem, I just fit it proper and it is ok and doesn't poke me hardly at all.

A few times during the day, I have forgotten it was in there, and I thought I'd never say that! But aye, it just fits nicely and you just go on about your day, no worries. I have even worked out with it now every day and I could feel cramps but as my body heated up with the exercising, then relaxed, the pain went away and I didn't have to take any Advil or Motrin. Now I don't have to worry over spillage or leaking either while working out nor do I have to use a pad.

I could not say enough good things about the Mooncup and that it is a comfort to know it is safe and won't get stuck nor lost and is very convenient!

Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment