This is my second week working out with Chalean Extreme and I have to say, so far, I am really enjoying it!
This week is the same as week one and I continue the same order of workouts throughout the first month. I am happy to be back lifting weights as I have always enjoyed doing that. Chalene fits in two cardio sessions, one is mixed with weights and the other is more predominately cardio.
I have felt my muscles get sore from day one and then slowly gain strength now and not be so sore.
I know that won't last and the heavier of weights I go, the more challenging it is to my muscles. To that end, I do need to head over to Sports Authority and pick up more weights and also to get new sneakers as the ones I have are really too old and I need better support.
I finally finished the breakfasts from Nutrisystem and will be finishing the lunches. The dinners and desserts still have a way to go before I am done but lately, I am thinking of stopping that now, putting NS away and just going back to eating more healthy real food so I can see results now rather than later by doing away with the pastas that NS seems to have so much of. I feel like my body is warring with itself with this right now coupled with eating junk too, it's just not good. I need to go back to eating healthy. Naturally so.
I have already felt more energetic and more driven and focused since starting this workout program and I have to say, it does feel good. Almost feeling like I should do doubles but don't want to kill myself with it so, just one day at a time is good.
:)
I am already, also, feeling good about myself and that too, is very important.
But for now, I need some sleep. :)
Good proper rest is a very big deal.
So goodnight everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment