I have to say, I was feeling a bit down. I want fast results and was feeling impatient a bit and eating the same things and just well, in a plain ol' mood!
Started round two however after I missed a few days here or there in round one and I just let other things in my life prevent me from working out, tho' I did keep up with the food choices. My son likes to sleep in, A LOT and we started to do the workout in mid-morning after our first snack instead of first thing in the morning before breakfast. It was working for a few days and then, I got busy with work and the day got away from me and the next thing I knew it was time for lunch...snack...well damn!
So I was feelin' frustrated and I had told him we were gonna have to go back to working out in the morning, first thing cause we just don't do it later in the day. I thought we might take off the rest of the week and then start again this coming Monday.
Yet, something told me to go weigh myself today. Before I have breakfast. To take a peek and see what it really is as I have not weighed myself in over a week or so. That in of itself is an accomplishment for me!
So I did.
AND?!
I am 200, flat!! OMG! I have lost 6.5 lbs! I am so excited! Now that gives me motivation! It's working!! YAY!
And it makes me want to work out NOW and keep going! I want to break that 200 mark and get my butt down into the 190s and keep going! I do feel like I am eating way too much food tho' but obviously my body has needed it and needed the RIGHT kinds of food for so long. I do feel stronger now that I am working out again, tho' I have missed a few days.
This is just so great! I know I have to have patience and keep up the dedication and motivation and not stop! I was thinking of doing a second workout later on in the day/evening to drive up my metabolism and I know riding my bike will also help! So that means I need to get up off my behind and get moving! :)
How thrilling to watch this weight go down and I figure I will workout for two more weeks and then I'll take measurements! :) And pics and go around again for another 3 weeks! I want to repeat this until September and when the new P90 comes out, get that and do it! :) That will take me to December
I have to keep reminding myself that I am fighting age here and genetics/heredity and just plain bad habits and sugar addiction. I do want to say tho' that I love the fruit! And I think the Shakeology Chocolate I just got is the newer mix cause it is sooooo good and tastes so much better!
Alright, here I go! The start of another new day!
No comments:
Post a Comment