And oh boy eating badly this past weekend too! I gave into the sugar craving, the chocolate one....
but....
I decided enough was enough so this morning, I weighed in at 201.5 and thought well that's good! I didn't gain too much back after not working out for almost 2 weeks!?
So today, this morning, I looked thru what workout dvds I have out of my moving boxes and I saw T25. I am going to do doubles for a while. T25 to start my mornings with and then afterwards, waking my son up to do the 21 Day Fix. I'll also be getting some bike riding in there too and some days will have extra workouts.
I have to be serious and get this done. Being over 200 is too much. 190s are too much. Now that I have some great new sneakers and have found all my workout shorts, there is just no excuse. None.
So getting up early to get the workouts done. I tried to not do them until my son woke up later in the mornings but I just found myself not doing them. Getting caught up with work or just relaxed for the day and it's so hard to be motivated once I am sitting about on the computer and working or toodling through Facebook. It's hard to get up off your lazy bum and get moving! I have most of my energy in the early mornings and if I promise myself not to get on here unless it's to start the workouts in WOWY, at the Beachbody site, then I can get it done. I can workout and then do a little bit of work, have some water and then get my son up by 8 am and get him down here to workout again with me.
I make breakfast and we head off to the shower which starts our day. It really works well, it's a great routine.
I know I will be sore as heck tomorrow. I felt I did a little twist on my right side but that's ok. It's not bad and I feel so much better, more focused after having worked out like that.
I have a good plan now, and just need to follow thru. I know my birthday is coming up here on Thursday and I plan to spend it at the beach and will eat bad but that's ok. Then I am leaving for the weekend and that's ok too. I'll be right back at it again on Monday. :)
I feel better if I miss a few days here or there if I am doing doubles, that's ok.
I think overall, it will be good and I have stayed with the eating plan for the most part too. So we'll see how it goes!
Will take measurements later on! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment