Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Year's Resolution---Early!

Yes, I know, New Year's is so far away or seems like it from now. It's just about Halloween and not even Thanksgiving. But last year around this time, I dedicated myself to working out and where normally, most people gain about 10 lbs over the holidays, I lost 10 lbs! I was so ecstatic about having done that too and over the holidays!!

So in essence, this time of year is when I really do my New Year's resolution. Of course it is the start of the New Year for Celtic beliefs so I am going with that and not going to put it off!

Now this next 10 lbs is probably going to be the hardest for me to lose. I have not seen the 170s in so many years now and I know I am fighting age and peri-menopause and all that junk. Most women my age get thick around the middle and lose their waistlines. It's just crap!

I refuse to succumb and I refuse to settle for that!

So, my resolution is to follow Power90 AND! I am going back to WOWY too. I'll be checking in twice a day and going back to doubles when I get back from my trip in early November. I return on the 8th so I'll begin on the 9th. It won't be easy but nothing worth having is ever truly that easy!

I am going to put off getting my cholesterol checked again too until I finish Power90 in February. I want to be able to give it my all first. I'll be checking in here to keep myself accountable to myself. I'll take measurements again to see what I am starting with and then go for it! Check them each week.

I'll of course continue with Shakeology and their workouts too.

That's the plan and my biggest goal will be to keep myself motivated! I know I can do it, just have to do so!

Dedicate! Focus! Push Play!!

Rocky, I am thinking of you my friend and workout pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment