Been working out 2x a day now since Monday and my muscles are very sore but I feel tons more stronger and better already! It does not take much to really drive up your energy when you exercise like that. I just finished my Shakeology shake and cooling down with some more water. I've been trying to consciously drink more water too. I didn't weigh myself today, but yesterday was at 188.5 so I feel really good! I am hoping to see 185 or so by Monday before the dietician calls. That would be awesome!
To do that, I have to stick to it and be careful with what I eat. I am not sure if that is doable really but heck, I am going to try my best!
I finally stopped eating those dang Reeses PeanutButter Pumpkins they have out for Halloween. Oh man...those just kill me! My last one was on Sunday and I am doing really good! Of course my daughter comes home and brings me one yesterday from the grocery store! YIKES! I laughed and said noooooo and so I just put it under a shelf here in my office so I don't see it. I will wait to eat it...many days from now. It was nice of her to think of me, knowing how much I love those things but I really want to see how well I can do here in one month's time before I go off to the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado to go ghost hunting with Zak and Aaron from Ghost Adventures. I have the picture of all three of them (with Nick) from GAC framed and sitting on the dvd bookcase up there in the movie room and am trying to think of it as them encouraging me. Hey, I'll take all the motivation I can create eh?! How can you not want to work out with beefed up men? Hmmm I should line the walls up there with pics of muscle builders!!
I have thought of getting one of those calendars with very obese women and using it as my motivation. I have to give them alot of credit for that but it is a state that I do not wish to go to for my poor little body can not take too much weight on it. I am about at my limit to where it can stand. Although my feet are hurting lately and not from exercising, I know it's the plantar's. The left one has been stinging. I have to go back to my stretching exercises. I should also take a nice hot bath and soak my legs and feet some more.
Today is the cardiologist visit. I finished filling out the paperwork just before this 2nd workout and got it in my purse so I don't forget. I should shower now and then also look to see if I can find my own medical records from the military that I had kept.
Halloween is coming and my daughter's party and I am feeling like I am getting overwhelmed and frazzled a bit. I will feel better tho' I know once I have the graveyard up outside and work on the inside too this weekend as well as the garage. I have to start to go thru the boxes and bins that we hauled inside. Get things put together and start the projects too. I've been listening to a lot of Nox Arcana and Midnight Syndicate for good graveyard music. Oohh and the newest Nox Arcana cd is on it's way! I am excited to hear it!
Ok back to the weight loss....I gotta keep doing this...not stop! I wanted to walk too but with my feet hurting lately, I figured I might want to just take it easy on that part. I have been able to feel my ankle that I had twisted on those two falls is starting to get better. It was pretty tender and sore when I went to stretch it but it's starting to be less painful now. I am so glad I did not injure myself worse and put myself out of commission. I have been able to heal fairly well and get back on the horse! Awesome!
I am curious as to what my belly will measure on Monday morning. With the weekend coming up, I have to be extra careful for that is when I am apt to go astray. The big huge test will be Friday when we take my son off to Olive Garden with his dad and my daughter for the guys' birthday dinner. I am going to stick with a salad. No pasta, no bread. As tempting as it is, I am determined to get thru this and do this right. Plus, not going to overeat the salad either and careful about the dressing. I know Olive Garden likes to put out pumpkin cheesecake too which is just awesome! But oh man...talk about a huge fat pill! YIKES! So I thought ok, if anything? I take a bite. One. I've done that before too and been able to handle that. So that is the huge test to not order the pasta stuff and cheese stuff and all that good, fattening, yummy things. It's terrible when you crave that stuff and love it so much. I never really overeat but man....
And you know what else? It is really pretty bad when you have no gall bladder so anything too high in fat goes right thru you and yet? The fat part of it STICKS!! Geezzz...you'd think your body would just get rid of it, toss out what it does not need or want. But noooOOoooo it holds onto that part of it and then kills your whole system. I remind myself that I will feel lots of pain if I indulge, it will hit me either that night or the next day and I will feel so sluggish and rundown and tired, no matter how much sleep I've gotten. My body feels heavy. It really is a most distinct feeling. I can always tell when I've been away from Shakeology or ate badly for when next I drink my shake, I will get cleaned out.
It really is the best meal of the day that you can have!! I had to put it on hold for 3 months however for I have 3 whole pouches here at the house still to get thru as one pouch lasts me longer than a month. So I need to catch up! Will resume the auto shipments in January.
Ok so before I lose anymore time, I am off to shower!
No comments:
Post a Comment