Startin' again! I wanted to begin to work out yesterday, even got dressed but you know how if you don't do it right away that the day gets away from you and you keep putting it off...didn't make it in the morning...ok so before lunch. No, ok how about in the afternoon...well just before dinner? Dang...how about just after in the evening, could relax then after a nice hot shower....oops. Where did the day go? No sense now as I am about to get up in the morning and workout in a few hours!!
Well I had good intentions....but they all went out the window.
Ok, so a new day!
Today, I began. I went to WOWY at the BeachBody site and logged in. Set it up and I got up at a decent time too so I was fairly well rested although went to sleep late but not too bad. I was dressed to work out and had breakfast and knew I could better time it all with my daughter going to school. The schedule was already there, I just had to plug myself into it. So I did!
Just finished working out at 8, shower done just after 9 and dressed now. I always feel a charge of energy after working out. I feel more productive and awake. My body almost tingles and says whooaaaa what did you do Wanda? Again?!
Yes...again. And I will keep on with the 'agains' as much as possible!
I am glad to finally be able to breathe ok and not be coughing like crazy and to have healed from that procedure I endured. That was the hardest part.
I looked through the dvds I had and found some of the old literature from Power90. The old booklet and even the invoice was there. I didn't see the poster however that I thought I had but I found where I had first attempted the Power90 program and where I had circled what I did, day by day. I am going to look through it again and see just when to move over to the blue disk of Power90. Part of me wants to go ahead and scheduled this whole program on WOWY to help keep me accountable.
I read over on Tony Horton's facebook about an article he wrote about people being lazy. Oh boy! Isn't that just dead on since I was feeling lazy yesterday! I hear you Tony! I hear you. It's very true. I think it goes beyond just being lazy however. I do think you are right, people are not stupid, we know what to do, it's just a matter of doing it. Lazy? I don't know. I don't know if it is that so much as just lacking motivation. Lacking the 'oomph' to get up and do so. Some are just tired or their days are so busy, it's hard to work it in. Many are creatures of habit and schedules and to introduce something new, is definitely not easy. It was hard to get started again. Thoughts of just saying the heck with it and hearing friends say, "you've been battling this for years Wanda"...and I can hear them trying to tell me to just accept me for me. Thing is, I do accept me for me, but this fatter version is just not healthy for me. Already, the doc wants to put me on cholesterol meds and there just is no way I wanna do that!
I heard a commercial today of a guy saying how he was put on cholesterol meds cause eating right and exercising wasn't enough to lower it so he got put on the meds and then now, his cholesterol is lower and he's been eating right and exercising more. Ummm then why wasn't he doing that exercising and eating right to begin with ...'more'?
I am afraid if I don't get these indepth numbers down, that I'll be stuck on those meds forever. Many who go on them, never go off them.
I don't want to be one of those people. I really don't. My regular cholesterol numbers are decent and not high risk at all but it's when you look at those indepth numbers, the ones where they dig deep and look at genetics and whatnot that my numbers are bad. That is a lot of motivation for me to get my butt in gear and working out. Then, as you can see in the past posts, something hits me. Getting sick...bad cycles....trips....blah blah. Ok the trips are in my control. I do take Shakeology with me at the very least and I try to make better food choices while out.
I just need to take Power90 with me.
I have a trip coming to go to NV next week so I am going to definitely take my disks with me and workout clothes and I intend on working out while I am there. I am going to try really hard to keep to the schedule.
That will be the biggest hurdle for me. I have 2 1/2 months to trim up before the Ren Faire begins. Not too much time but I will do my best and hopefully, I can lose about 10 lbs before then at the very least.
1 lb is already gone from eating fairly well the past day or so.
Time to melt away and burn off the fat!!
Thank you Tony Horton!! We are gonna do this darlin'!
No comments:
Post a Comment