Can you believe after all that pep talk, I forgot to pack my external hard drive??!! So there went all my good plans to work out with Power90 while on vacation in Vegas. Figures.
I did drink my Shakeology most of the time, I think I missed 2 days as I was out in Death Valley and didn't have the water to mix with it. I was with friends so it made it very difficult to keep it up.
I know I could have gone to the gym at the hotel but it became a whirlwind of a trip and I couldn't and well just didn't take the time to work out. I did eat fairly well at first, chicken ceasar salad, kept up my snacks and tried to drink as much water as I could. I did stay away from soda for the most part. I had iced tea and tried to keep my portions under control.
Of course alot was very bad tho'...McDonald's....bad....fried stuff...bad. Margaritaville which for lunch was good but dinner was not and so I got alternately smacked and then did good with the Shakeology.
Anyway....I weighed in yesterday morning at 202! YIKES! But this morning was back down to 198. I had had pizza on Sunday night which was completely bad along with a root beer, another smack.
I knew I had goofed on the trip and so I just added insult to injury.
Yesterday, I ate exactly how I should and drank lots of water and I also began to work out. Luckily, I did not get sick during this trip and I have noticed that drinking Shakeology really helps and prevents me from getting sick, even if I don't eat 100% well. So I worked out last night and this morning and I feel really good for having done so! I figure February will be the yellow disk and then March and April will be the blue one.
I was really worried about this trip but despite me gaining a bit, I lost it right back off again. So now I am at the same weight as I was before I left. Now, to get below and keep on going! Nothing to stop me at this point, no trips!
I will be altering my eating as well over the next week or two and starting to cut out breads and pasta more and more. Eat healthier and start to have my Shakeology in the mornings for breakfast so that I can have a salad at lunch.
I am looking forward to watching the numbers go down! I still have not taken measurements but will try to do so tonight to get an idea as to where I am starting at. Started to set the alarm clock now for 6 am so that I can be up early to work out and be done for the day. I really didn't want to wake this morning but I knew I had to go out to Dallas early and so I went ahead and got things done.
I'll reward myself with clothes as I lose the weight and inches! Inches are what will really matter the most!
Wow it already feels like spring here with these temperatures in Texas! I am loving it! Makes you feel like getting out there and taking a nice long walk. I don't want to hurt or bring back my plantars fascitis so I will be careful but I know once I get into a bit better shape, I'll want to become more active!
It's exciting! Here we go!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment