Friday, March 2, 2012

Bring It!

This is my 3rd day of the 3-4 circuit of Power90! 2nd time for Sculpt 3-4. I thought I was gonna die the first time I did it, tho' I did modify where I had to so I could get thru it but, I DID IT!!
This time, I remembered to turn the fan on as well as the a/c! So it was alot better while doing it first thing this morning.

I couldn't believe I had gone up to use the blue disk upstairs where I normally work out and then the blue disk wouldn't come up on the dvd player! I about freaked after all that preparation, I really did not want to go back to the yellow one! I HAD to move to the blue!! I was ready for it! So I took the cd and tried cleaning it some but still no go after 3 tries. So I was like ok, on a whim, let's try it downstairs and so I went to my room and put it into the dvd player and WHA-LA! I got it to work! Granted, Tony doesn't fill my screen, the picture is kinda squished, but I didn't care, it worked!! So I just dealt with a squished Tony Horton and worked out!

The Sculpt 3-4 was much harder and quite a challenge! I look forward to getting stronger with it. It is about 9-10 minuters longer and more reps to nearly everything and an extra round of other blasting exercises! I loved it, tho' afterwards, I surely did feel it in my butt! OW OW OW! But oh so good!

Then the next day, yesterday, was Sweat 3-4. Wow! They were not kidding when they called it Sweat! I was sweating from head to toe! By the time I finished this one, my feet were going OW OW OW! So I promised myself a nice hot bubbly tub bath and soak and stretch while in there for my feet. So I did just that last night and dropped some stress reliever fizzie balls into the tub and then towards the end, I added a lil passion bubbling foam stuff to make my skin silky smooth. I was sweating a great deal as I emerged from the tub however, but I felt refreshed and my feet were tons better. I also had taken 2 Advil while I was at it earlier with dinner.

So today, back to Sculpt 3-4 and I did it right away as I got up after waiting 15 minus to wake up and I felt tons better! I just showered earlier and relaxing now. It's great to know that I am done for the day!! I do feel like going out and doing something else later today and may go to the grocery but I feel much more relaxed and proud of myself for getting thru these workouts like I have thus far!!

I can definitely tell I will be having a nice challenge over the next two months. I am looking forward to it too as I can already feel that I am getting so much stronger and feeling lighter!

I got my son off on a schedule too with me so we can do this together and a friend of mine too has ordered Power90 and we'll be off as well, taking the both of them along with me!! Rocky, you'd be proud!!

I do have to say however...I was looking at before and after pics of the many success stories and some of them....well a lady went from size 18 to 6 and I was like whoa....I know she feels tons better and lighter but....I just don't want to get that thin. I want to keep my curves. I am probably between a 16 and 18, closer to 16 but I will be happy around a 12-14. I don't want to go down under that. 152 will be just fine for me. I want to keep my nice curves. I want my hips and breasts! Just a lil more firm and I would like the middle section trimmed and slimmed some, get rid of the thickening and that's it. I do carry my weight differently than many people. My calves and feet are fine, my arms are not bad at all. My thighs are a lil heavy but not too bad either. All of my weight and fat is mostly carried in the middle area--stomach, butt, and lower chest.

I know however that we can't really pick and choose where the fat will leave us from although I figure if that's where mine is at....you'd think that's what would go!? And from what the measurements are telling me, it is leaving from those places!!

So I am very excited! To know that I am actually going to get thru this program! I will see it to the end and complete it!! WOW!
I will definitely have to reward myself with something nice to wear. Maybe at the Faire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment