185 flat!! WOO HOO!!
I made it and a whole week early!
For some reason this week was very hard for me to get motivation going. Not sure why, either not enough rest or not eating enough or something. But I know normally I would have stopped before this point and I am going on instead!!
I know I am getting stronger too for I can do more of the incline push-ups, 5 or so! :) I am getting there with those! They are tough tho'!
Suppose to take pictures today and will do so later on. I don't expect a lot of change yet but I know alot has gone on inside me.
Something I saw the other day and it was such an eye opening education! If you have not seen it yet, please take time to do so! You won't regret it! There is a short version on youtube I believe but there is a longer version, the 90 minute one but you won't be sorry you watched it!! It inspired me to go ahead and pick up a Jack LaLanne Pro Juicer! On backorder right now unfortunately but I've been worried that I am not eating enough nor getting enough of the right foods and I figure this is one way I can be sure to do so! :) Here's the vid on Hungry for Change:
Hungry for Change
And the short YouTube clip:
Next goal is to hit the 180 mark and then break it! Wouldn't that be something to see the 170s by the time I finish Power90?!!! Man...
So those are small goals. 5 lbs, 1 more lb....nice small, attainable ones. And although they may seem like small ones, you will have to remember that this is where I would normally stop and celebrate. LOL It is where I would normally just stop.
That's NOT happening this time. I am not stopping! Last year, I hit 185 before the Ren Faire. I was able to do that now one week before Faire starts. Awesome! But here is where I went on trips, 2 of them back to back last year and I gained. I went back up to 190...192. I never got back down, only kept gaining and flip-flopping. Until finally, I hit 202....again.
This is a very bad pattern. I had to do something to get out of it.
I can not keep going back and forth. So now?...Now....I am doing it. I am going all the way!!
Next Big Goal: 165 by my birthday, July 31st. Why 165? Well the 65 for the year I was born. :) I figured that was a good number. 20 lbs more to go in 4 months. That means, 5 lbs a month. And I won't lie, that is going to be super tough for me. But I am bound and determined to do it. I just am.
I will probably increase more things for this last 30 days of Power90 and start to do some things in the afternoons. Start out slow. Plus I want to check my calories and make sure I am eating enough food so I am not starving my body. The RIGHT foods too. :)
But please...watch that vid on Hungry for Change! It will really open your eyes about alot of things!
No comments:
Post a Comment