I wanted to hop on here before my hot shower to say....
190 EVEN!!
WOW! That's 12 lbs gone!! I am so excited!!
Also to say I have joined Beachbody as a coach now! I'll soon be putting my link off to the right later on this weekend for my own coach page at Beachbody! I already started the training and found a great coach whose results are just amazing and she used the same program I am on, Power90!!
I can't begin to say how grand and right this all feels. Ever feel like everything is falling into place? Yea, like that! Tomorrow will conclude my 7th week straight of Power90, not missing a day! I will have just 6 more weeks to go before I finish the program! I have averaged about 2 lbs lost every week. That's amazing!! Check out that pic of just 1 pound of fake fat!! Awesome! I'll be doing a vid on youtube showing how I started out being a skinny kid to letting myself go and getting fat. And then, I'll also show some vids of me working out and the results when I am finished Power90!
I did decide to order the Power90 Master Series which is a smoother transition from Power90 to P90X. Thank you to my friend Tina for showing that to me! I had heard of it but wasn't sure what it was.
For those of you who come across my blog here, as I know I don't really advertise it at all, but keep it kinda low and quiet for those who just happen to stumble upon it...
But for those of you who feel like you could never be here...could never lose weight and are just accepting being overweight as 'just who you are'...please hear me...let it sink in...
Your weight, does not define who you are.
That is not part of what makes you, you. It isn't.
You can see my yo-yo'ing and struggles over the oompteen years now....there have been so many times that I just wanted to say the heck with it and just accept it. Too bad, this is who I am and that's that. Or to say it's not worth the energy. Poo! Yea, I said it...Poo! That's crap!
I know how it feels, yea, I wasn't over 300 or more or too long over 200 but for my poor little short body, where I have been at, has been truly bad for me. I could have easily let myself get heavier, settled for whatever and think to enjoy all the scrumptious cakes and pies and candy and I say that with sincerity cause you all who have read more of my blog here, KNOW how much I adore sweets. But you know...I also love a nice, tart, fresh, juicy, snappy Green Granny Smith Apple too! I so miss Vermont in that I could go to the apple orchard and pick my own MacIntosh apples! God they were awesome! I like them in the fridge, nice n ice cold! Do I love a Hershey or Snickers or Take Five? Oh yea I do....I adore Godiva and Ghiradelli too!
But....eventually, you get to a point in your life the more you let yourself go, that you realize, you can't do this anymore. You can't allow yourself to be held back in life due to your weight. And yes, you are held back in life. To not go out in the fresh morning air for a walk around the block or to go to the beach or out in public even because you are too embrassed at how you look in a bathing suit or for anyone to see your fat. Your fat, is not you.
No, it's not.
Who you are, is inside, deep inside. Beyond the fat, beyond the sadness. It's your heart and soul, that's who you are. You are a beautiful person! Doesn't matter how fat you are, you ARE a beautiful person.
Don't you think its time to take care of that beautiful person? To really and truly care for and tend to that body. Heal yourself, your body. That shell that houses you, needs to be healthy and fit and for no one else but yourself. To keep YOU around as long as possible to share in the world and let the world share the beauty and wonder of YOU!
Fat can be lost. It can be melted away. Your body can heal and transform itself. Do it slow, nice n easy. It took you a long while to get to where you are, it will take alot of hard work and diligence and dedication to get back to where you could be and want to be. Don't go the way of the fad diet or this pill or that prepackaged food...you know that won't last. This calls for a lifestyle change. Not a diet.
And why go slow? It lets your skin slowly pull back and tighten up naturally. If you go too fast, I am here to tell you, you will end up with lots of skin hanging. So go slow. Build muscle to replace the fat and let the muscles burn away that surrounding fat. They will. :) Just keep at it. Dedicate yourself.
Treat yourself to this. You deserve a Beachbody too!
If you make it a lifestyle change, it means it will stay gone. :) A permanent change in your eating habits and always exercise. Don't see any of it as a quick fix and think you can go back to whatever. No, this is a lifetime choice and tho' you may not feel the energy now, you will once you start. It's odd how it happens but it does. You actually GET energy from working out. You get stronger, more fit and healthy.
And you know what? You can breathe better! Fuller! Proof of that is that I am on allergy immune therapy where I take drops 3x a day M-F for allergies and about every 8 weeks I go into the allergy clinic to get new drops and they usually do a breathing test on me. This last time the technician Linda, told me that she could tell I had been working out. Why? My lung capacity and strength was greater!!
Now...THAT'S AMAZING!!
Totally wild!
And yes...it can happen for you too! I'll go into some of the things for Beachbody and the benefits of membership and all that jazz but its best if you take a peek at the site. :) I found out more things last night that I was not utilizing and I could have been. So many are there to help urge you on to success, they all want you to succeed! To feel happier about yourself! :)
Share the joy and energy and excitement!
You can do it!
If you ever need help or want advice, write to me. Anytime. :) I've been thru alot and love to help and share with you!!
Ok so enough of me bubbling on :) I am off to shower and start my day!! :)
Treat yourself as you would your best friend today!! Do something nice for you!
You deserve it!
No comments:
Post a Comment