Where I did not even feel like getting up! I longed to just lay down and sleep some more but yet, I woke up naturally around 5 am. My body was sweating and I felt hot. I could tell I was probably having a night sweat or reacting to the food I had last night. Not sure if it was the pasta that I just had for the first time in a long while or the Weight Watcher's fudge-sickle? I normally don't have those and I have gotten away from pasta so much too.
So hard to tell just what set things off in my body. Tonight, I'll probably just steam some grilled chicken and broccoli, maybe sprinkle some crispy shredded carrots on top and applesauce and have that for dinner. Something good.
Just finished the Tropical/Strawberry Shakeology this morning, 2nd day for that flavor. I am mixing it with vanilla almond milk and had to toss in some ice cubes and ground them up in the mixer. It reminds me of Nestle Quik Strawberry drink mix. I am half and half on it. I don't like it as much as I like the chocolate Shakeology. I know it is better for you however. I am going to see if I can get some real strawberries and plunk them in as well or just see about other recipes for it. It needs something tho' it seems like to me. Still, I drink it on down with a nice big ol straw made for smoothies and it goes fast.
I was very proud of myself for being able to squeeze out 200 crunches! OW OW OW! But I did it!! I am still holding at 192 but I am so glad to see that number so close to slipping out of the 190s!! It will be grand to be back in the 180s again! Will I make it before Faire? I don't know. The weight loss has slowed down a bit now and that is probably a good thing. It is going to take a lot of hard work however but I know it has taken me a long time to get at this weight and to be bouncin around like I have been. So it will take time for me to get out of it.
I hope to at least see 180 something or other by Faire and I think that's doable and possible to attain. Ideally, it is to hit 185 by then. I will be immensely happy! I am also hoping that with the added walking around at Faire, that I may be able to lose a bit more. Of course come April, if I am feeling like my body is getting used to the 3-4, I'll probably go ahead and sneak in some Shakeology workouts 3x a week and maybe some Sweatin to the Oldies or Bellydance inbetween.
I did notice yesterday that my arms look bigger! I looked and was like wow...I can see biceps forming! I will have to be careful there too and not go up in weight lifting as I don't want to bulk up there, tho' I know the pushups will build it too.
It's one of those overcast kinda sleepy days here, but I am glad I pushed thru that and got past the feeling of just wanting to relax and all. Thoughts of putting off the workout til later on this afternoon or evening went thru my mind and yet, I quickly squashed that because I knew I would not want to do that by then. It was best to do it now and get it over with. So I got up and put in the dvd and once I do that, that's it, I know I have to work out then, no choice if it is on. So I mentally prepared myself and talked myself thru it. It's only 40 some minutes...and 3 of it is stretching in the beginning and then there I am stretching and that feels so good! Poweryoga next...oh yea, I can do that. Then the knee ups...this isn't so bad. Tho' my hips are hurting from the leg lifting so much, I pushed thru it all and was so glad for the break to get a drink of water. I remembered to turn the fan on too so that helped me to not sweat so badly. Still tho', I know I worked hard as those crunches were difficult to push myself to do but I did! Stretching is always the best!
I can feel my body is a bit sore and I feel a bit sleepy too but doing ok and feelin good that I got myself thru it! :)
Tomorrow is the last day for the Sculpt 3-4 for the week, week #6! Then Saturday is the last for the Sweat 3-4 for week 6!! Then starts week 7 on Monday!! Just amazing! I know I am going to finish this now. I am on a roll and nothing is going to stop me at this point! Just so long as I have no injury, I'll be good to go!!
I am thinking of being a coach. It's been sounding enticing, esp before I go and purchase another program like P90X. I know I have an aversion to them in a way because I don't want to be bugged or to have someone be mean like that one guy who wrote me. I know they are not all like that tho'. So we'll see how it goes. I almost feel like I need to be in shape however before I could be a coach? Maybe not..maybe I could inspire others to workout with me and lose weight with me!! :)
Well time to get some work done!! Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment