WOW! All I can say is WOW!
190.5!! I am so excited!! To actually see this number after so long being stuck in the higher 190s. I can tell things are moving again inside me as the diligence and continued eating as healthy as I can is paying off!
I am surprised actually too because I didn't think I could really look at the scale much as I have my period and you know how it makes you hold water and blah blah blah...
But no!!
I am excited that I will be able to see the 180s before Faire!! Dare I to hope that I will see 185 before then? Before April 7th? I know with alot of hard work, I might just get close to it! After all, this is only the 14th of March! I have time!
I have to workout yet this morning, just baskin in that glory and taking a few to see if my body would kick in so I could workout. So while I am waiting, I went ahead and had breakfast and I'll go do my Sculpt 3-4 here in a lil bit! I won't stop! I was writing to my coach this morning and telling her that not only is it usually injury or illness that has stopped me from continuing on with the exercising and losing weight/getting fit, but its also been the victories if that makes any sense? To explain that, I'll achieve a big goal and then take time off to celebrate or enjoy that victory that I end up stepping aside from what got me there. Stupid I know. But just look at my history here, it shows it. Sometimes, it is just the completion of a program and then I take the break only to go hmmm now what? Or I go on a trip and then that is that. I gain weight back from not eating the same way I was at home and of course not exercising and bingo-bammo, the weight comes crawling back on! Then it becomes harder and harder to get it off. Harder and harder to find the motivation to get it off and start again.
How many starts? How many do I need to really understand and realize and ACCEPT that I can't go back to old habits. That this is my life. I have to continue to care for it and like Jack Lalane said, about putting the right kind of foods/fuel into my body. I can't simply stop and think I am ok for the rest of my life. No. I can't just go back to old habits. This is not a temporary fix, it's a lifetime experience, every day. It also is a huge push to get my behind out there too and be more active. To do more things.
I am so looking forward to being out on the beach and swimming in the ocean again.
I don't want to feel like I look like a beached whale. I know I am not that big, but I feel like it when I see myself in my pics. I know I don't want to be skinny, I just want to be more tone and shapely and not with this thickness around my middle. I want a waist back and to define the curves again.
I know too that I should not be caught up in the scale. It's hard tho'. It's an easy encouragement although it's also an easy discouragement when what would really should be and truly is, the better guide is the measurements. They do prove and say alot too. It's just grand for me to see the big number go down. Eventually, I'll get to a point where it evens out as I hit my end goal, many months from now. :) That's an exciting thing to think about too. Hitting that goal! Heck, to be in the 180s is exciting as is and I can't imagine the 170s much less 150s??
Well weight, poundage aside, to be in my 16 jeans without them being tight at all would be grand! And oh to be in 14s again...wow!! I'd love that! I'd be happy right there. I just saw the other day the stacks of pants up on my top closet shelf, all waiting for me. I can hear them calling me, Wandaaaaaaa....Wanddaaaaaa we are waiting for you!! LOL Lose weight Wandaaaaa!! Trim up!! Get fit....and it will be like having all new clothes and pants again....
:) Gotta love it!!
Well as soon as I get paid, I'll sign up to be a Beachbody Coach!! Perhaps, I may be able to give back to those who have stood by me and those out there who just need some encouragement and a cheering section! Cause I know, if Ms. Flip-Flop me can do this, so can YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment