I weighed in this morning and yes, I know...I know...I have to get away from the scale but it's just so exciting right now!
But I weighed in as 186.5!!! I was like holy crap no way!!! I had to weigh myself 3x to be sure!
Just amazing to me!!! I know now that I will definitely see 185 before Faire, April 7th. I may even see it before the 1st!!
I can't begin to say how exciting this is and to really feel so grand as the fat is just melting off me! I went upstairs and went thru all my pics too and tried to pull out a good sampling of myself getting fat and being skinny from a baby to now. I will see about scanning in those pics and then making a nice slide show vid on youtube to show how I have gained all this weight over the years. I thought it would be interesting to see. I am also going to film myself working out on Sat morning and do a lil clip of that for youtube.
It's just so thrilling to be on the edge of this whole thing and to be getting the results that I am. I am already lower now than what I believe I last reported to my dietician who was keeping me accountable. On that note too, it really does help ALOT to have someone you are accountable to. It gives you motivation and helps you to stay on the program! That's what Beachbody does too, is to give you that on their site! :)
I have to get with my coach on the rest of the info that I need yet as I only have one more training class I believe for the coaching aspect of this. It's fun tho' I am not so sure how much I want to get out there and do things, but I do like to share about what I have experienced thus far!! :) I love to help other people and motivate them and to see how happy they become when they attain their goals!! If you need help at all, please feel free to drop me a line!! :)
Til then....will post again this weekend when I have my measurements!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment